Like to leave things to the last minute?General Admission 18+ Ticket Dunsborough Playing Fields Saturday, January 2nd 2021 2:00pm – 10:00pm BUY NOW
Hey there, Dilly Dally!General Admission 18+ Ticket Dunsborough Playing Fields Saturday, January 2nd 2021 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Hey there, eager beaver!General Admission 18+ Ticket Dunsborough Playing Fields Saturday, January 2nd 2021 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Something something catches the worm?!?General Admission 18+ Ticket Dunsborough Playing Fields Saturday, January 2nd 2021 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- What payment methods are accepted
- Payments are made through Oztix merchant facility.
- All prices include GST.
- All prices are stated and transactions processed in AUD.
- All prices are inclusive of Oztix booking fee’s and merchant charges
- Terms and Conditions
- Check out the T&C’s page under Info for more information!
- Valid ID
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Passport
- Current Western Australian Proof of Age Card
- Companion Card
- Companion cards are available. You will need to contact email@example.com in order to issue a companion card ticket.
- Bus Tickets
- You must be 18+ and show valid photo ID, along with your valid bus ticket and Event ticket to board the bus.
- If you do not have a ticket to the Event, you will not be allowed on the buses.
- Your bus ticket is not valid for entry to the Event. It is only your ticket for the bus service.
- Car Parking
- There is free parking provided by the City of Busselton at Signal Park. This is walking distance to the festival. Please do not leave your car there over night as they have a market the next day and you will not be able to retrieve your cars until the markets are over.
- We have limited Car Parks available on site - Roll up to the festival like a lord!
- You can get your tickets here
- Refund Policy
- Please choose carefully. There are no refunds on tickets except as required by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund.
- This includes but is not limited to where there has been a variation to the Event, if you are refused entry to or evicted from the Venue by Macro Music or Event Staff in accordance with the Event Terms, if you fail to attend the Event, if you arrive after the commencement of the Event, or if you leave the Venue prior to the conclusion of the Event.
In the event of a ‘Force Majeure Event’ Macro Music may postpone or cancel the event.
- Postponement of event: you will be entitled to request a refund within 14 days of public announcement. Once the 14 days have passed you agree to the T&C’s set for the new date.
- Cancellation of event: Macro Music will grant a refund available from the point of purchase. You should direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information is available in the T&C’s above.
- we recognise these changes come with some serious concerns for some people and would love to help assist in solving any of these problems. If you have any concerns please email your request to email@example.com
- Privacy Disclaimer
- You acknowledge that as a condition of your entry, Macro Music may collect personal information for the purposes of contact tracing and complying with COVID-19 related legislation, regulations and health orders. You warrant that any personal information provided by You to Macro Music is correct. Macro Music will hold this information in accordance with Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). COVID-19 Event Conditions.